Carnesale Commons, UCLA
Los Angeles, CA
A new year brings renewed energy and excitement to focus on what’s important. A new decade, even more so. At CESMII, our focus is on you – the U.S. Manufacturing ecosystem looking to realize the promises of Smart Manufacturing.
As ‘THE Home of Smart Manufacturing’, CESMII is aligning all the pieces of the puzzle for you to realize the value you seek. How? By giving you access to the people who are realizing value today – CESMII members, partners, leaders and project teams, assembled at our Annual Meeting for you to engage directly and learn why you belong here.
Ask yourself, ”Where do I fit?” and join us March 3 – 5, 2020 on the campus of UCLA.
Who should attend?
- Manufacturers – all sizes and industries
- Technology Vendors, Systems Integrators, Consultants & Machine Builders
- Academic Institutions, Consortia & Government Entities
Join us in Los Angeles to gain a new outlook on innovation in U.S. Manufacturing. As manufacturers, vendors, integrators and academics, we’re all problem solvers by nature. We’ve been innovating for decades – but, we’ve innovated in isolation, solving one-off problems as they present themselves.
This decade – and this event – holds the promise that we can innovate at scale, driving the business value of Smart Manufacturing throughout the entire U.S. Manufacturing ecosystem.
Everyone has a role to play and a vision of what success looks like. CESMII promises to provide the common point of view for everyone to see where they fit – where all the pieces of the puzzle come together. Our Annual Meeting is the place to come experience it for yourself.
A lot of positive things happened within CESMII in 2019 – and a lot more are planned for 2020! Hear all the news and figure out where you fit in our growing ecosystem:
- Spend a full day on Wednesday, March 4th hearing from CESMII members and leaders about our progress, programs, and plans.
- Member project teams will share their experiences, and there will be plenty of networking and interaction with contributors and leaders.
- Participate in a morning full of interactive workshops on topics and initiatives critical to CESMII members on Thursday, March 5th.
- Members Only: join pre-event training classes on Tuesday afternoon, March 3rd.