This is a Department of Defense (DOD) led Funding Opportunity Announcement for the Robots in Manufacturing Environments Manufacturing Innovation Institute (RIME-MII). This FOA seeks proposals from U.S. non-profit organizations (minimum 1:1 cost share) interested in entering into a Technology Investment Agreement (TIA), pursuant to 10 USC §2371, for the purpose of establishing a state-of-the-art, end-to-end, sustainable Manufacturing Innovation Institute (MII) in support of Robots in Manufacturing Environments.
Full details can be found on FedBizOpps.Gov.
FOA Key Dates
- Proposers’ Day (California) 10 August 2016
- Proposers’ Day (Virginia) 12 August 2016
- Concept Paper Due 01 September 2016
- Proposal Invitation Mid-late September 2016
- Proposals Due (tentative) Mid to late November 2016
- Anticipated Award Mid to late January 2017